Monday, November 17, 2008

Kiko

One of our two cats is missing. Just happened suddenly on Monday night. It's now Wednesday and still no sign of him.
We put fliers out tonight and hopefully he will show up. I know cats can disappear from time to time and sometimes show up unexpectedly.

I have hope.

Not much else happening around here.

Tara and Adelaide have returned to Australia.
Jeff and Aspen, plus the pups have moved to South Carolina and seem happy.
All is quiet here.

It's about to get quieter because the most annoying neighbors in the world are moving. They are actually pretty nice folks, but they live above us and don't believe in walking in the apartment. They stomp, they jump, and they run and it's always loud no matter which means they choose to move around the unit.
They also have surround sound and seem to be really proud of it. I do have mixed feelings because we will miss the rental income and the apartment will be a mess to clean up and we have plenty of those right now.
Still, I will enjoy the peace and quiet.


In my dreams of peace and quiet, I sit here hoping Mr Kiko returns soon.

No comments: