Sunday, November 9, 2008

Freebird, The Beginning



About two years ago now, my life took a horrible turn. Although, no fault of my own, well maybe it was my own fault, an investment went bad. In fact, this investment went very, very bad.
I lost a lot and was in danger of losing everything I had worked so very hard to gain.
Top that off with losing my older brother to cancer and I had by my own estimation hit rock bottom.
I had two jobs, made little money at either and had all kinds of other things go wrong of which I will not go into at this time.

The only good thing about being on rock bottom is the only way to go from there is up. The title of this blog, instead of being about finishing a beer, which I really also love to do is about coming up from the depths.
I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way up.

This is just the beginning and I will explain Freebird later when I have some actual time.

No comments: