Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blue sky


Middle daughter and husband just climbed in the truck and took off for South Carolina.


Damn, for lack of a better word and please forgive me Mom, but this house feels empty without them and the dogs.

Not sure how people can lose a loved one and stay in the same house. It's hard right now.


Bright side is the adventure that lies in wait for them and I am happy for them and that.


Another thing is the sky above us. Not sure when I have seen such a blue sky recently. The north winds came through leaving the sky a color that reminds me of a deep blue lake.
I have seen a few scenic lakes in my day and right now that sky makes my heart ache to see the blueness of the deep, deep water.
Loading up the car and heading out, will write more later

No comments: