Sunday, September 20, 2009

Things I like


I like a nice, slow stroll along a beach with my lovely friend;
I like the smell of rain;
I like the smell of fresh cut grass especially if I am not cutting it;
I like really tall trees;
I like an ice cold beer;
I like to see wildlife in their natural setting;
I like mountains, big and small;
I like a well played football game;
I like great food and the people that prepare it;
I like a good movie especially on a lazy afternoon;
I like a long, passionate kiss;
I like to create things;
I like a nice hiking trail with unlimited potential;
I like a mountain stream and a waterfall;
I like a mountain lake in the summer;
I like the first cold front of the coming winter;
Funny, but I like a lot of things and you'd think I'd be happier.
I think I'd like to work on that.

No comments: