Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nashville

Nashville, Tennessee is now one of my new favorite cities in North America. I hadn't ever been there until a few days ago and we are already planning another trip there so we can spend a little more time exploring.
I'm not a huge country music fan, but the city has other things to offer even besides country. The AT & T building is one of the coolest buildings I have seen and the downtown skyline in Nashville is beautiful.
The football stadium that the Tennessee Titans call home is one of the nicer looking stadiums I have seen and even though I am not a huge NFL fan, I wouldn't mind taking in one of their games sometime in the near future.
The pedestrian bridge over the Cumberland River is one of the nicest I have seen.

We only got to spend a short time here on our way to Greenville, South Carolina but plan on coming back in the not too distant future.

More later.

No comments: