Sunday, April 26, 2009

Adelaide


OK, I have to tell you I am a little biased.
The girl in the picture above is the cutest and the sweetest girl I have ever seen. I just think she may be the best girl in the history of mankind.
But, as I said, I am a little biased.
She is my granddaughter and is coming back to the states very soon.
I have held my tongue long enough and I wanted the parents of this sweet, sweet girl to do as they wished. But, I am really, really glad this darling of a girl will be coming back where her grandparents can see her a lot more.
She is learning to say words and sentences and even to swim and I want to be around to see at least a whole bunch of it.
What a great day for her grandparents when we get to see her again. I have never punched her grandmother, but may throw down on her if she gets in my way when the girl is in sight.
On the other hand, as a big fan of defense, I plan on keeping my guard up when her grandmother lays eyes on her as well.
Can't wait to see her.

No comments: