Sunday, November 22, 2009

College Football

Another year of college football is drawing to a close and it's coming pretty quickly.
I will admit that I have been a fan of college football since childhood and of the 3 levels, high school, college and then the NFL, I am 10 times more of a fan of college ball than any other.
I love the high school games and especially the playoffs and these guys are the feeder systems for my college ball. I love it.
But, I love college ball more. By the time they get to the Pros, it's more of a business and not quite as much fun. I still watch the NFL sometimes, but I never miss a college football Saturday if I can help it.
Soon, I will not be able to help it because the games will be over and I'll have to find something else to do with my Saturdays.

Searching the internet, I noticed there are blogs on college football. But, I was not that overly impressed and I want to write my own next season.
Now, we have 2 or 3 games left and it's over.

I am eagerly looking forward to next August already.